- Develop a structured eating plan
- Eat slowly and chew thoroughly
- Stop eating as soon as you start feeling full
- Give up liquid calories and calorie-dense foods
- Drink between meals
- Give priority to proteins
- Do physical activity or exercise regularly
- Recommendation: 30 to 60 min. per day, 5 to 6 days of the week. Highly recommend using a trainer in the beginning
Plan meals at regular intervals during the day and make sure you eat at the designated times
Plan 30 minutes for a meal. Chew every bite at least 25 times.
Listen to and respect your satiety. Don’t overeat!
Juices, soda, alcohol, ice-cream, milkshake, smoothie, custard, chocolate, creamy sauce… Avoid also carbonated drinks.
Stop 30 min. before and resume drinking 30 min. After your meal. Drink a minimum of 2 litres per day.
Have a source of protein at every meal. Start eating proteins, then vegetables/fruits, then some carbohydrates